Training courses in Virtual Reality.
Problems we aim to solve
Costs of business meetings
High cost of video conferencing software.
Requirements of business travel spending.
Lack of control over learning process
- The lack of opportunity to combine different training courses and change them in real time by observing learners' progress.
Lack of tools to visualize complex structured data
- Exploring 3D object on 2D screens is not representative.
- Visualization of a big amount of data in 2D is hard.
- Limitations in options for exploring information.
Types of training courses
Teaching new employees aspects of the work process.
The goals are to train workers safe usage of complex equipment without risk to health, reduce cost of training and bring remote work equipment to have trainings on an ongoing basis.
Factories can educate staff how to operate excavators, bulldozers, wheel loaders, new machines, robots, and so on.
As a result, employees are fully trained before they begin real-life operations, and the need for additional on-the-job training is reduced.
Critical training in a non-critical environment.
Companies could train employees how to behave in case of fire, other emergency situations and simulate a range of scenarios including factory burglaries, suspicious behaviour, etc.
Real buildings could be visualized in VR to provide not only practical experience but to increase the efficiency of a training course.
Jedium Training allows to work out actions within a team located in one physical locations and train collaboration between remote teams.
For instance, firefighters from different departments train together in a virtual copy of the real building.
Values & FEATURES
Jedium Summit is based on Jedium Immersive Framework and allows companies to:
- Get information about the qualification level of workers and quality of teamwork
- Increase work safety by simulating emergency situations, training employees in realistic environments and training how to operate new complex machines
- Full control over learning process
- Seamlessly implement bleeding-edge technologies into company's workflow
- Increase efficiency of training by identifying gaps in knowledge and creating Individual Learning Trajectories
- Reduce training costs by minimizing learning content production, costs to rent space/equipment, budget to send employees to training
- Use modern learning paradigms like Connectionism, Constructivism, Social Learning
- Take hiring process to the next level by analyzing user's actions in VR and choosing the most relevant candidates
- Reduce time spent on training by allowing learners to self-direct their training at their own pace and enhancing conventional training methods
- Increase productivity of work, participants' attention and focus
- Eliminate distractions (calls, messages)
- Get an advantage of Blended Learning
- Improve quality of training:
- Unlike traditional learning methods, VR is based on practice and dynamic materials to explain dynamic concepts. That significantly improves students’ performance and comprehension.
- Visualization and VR visual tools helps students to better understand the concepts: physical, spatial, visual representations are easier to remember. That helps to use learned information later and convert that information into knowledge.
- VR visualization makes an iteration cycle quicker by immediately displaying results of an action. Visual representation of the results, analysis and correction stimulate critical thinking.
- VR visualization provides more options for exploring information. That helps users to gain a deeper understanding of concepts and better analyze controversial information.
- VR visualization helps to engage learners by giving them tools to unleash their creativity and boost motivation.
- Employees can practice procedures over and over until they know and understand them.
- Increase employees' engagement, motivation and loyalty by using cutting-edge technologies
- Improve employees’ retention. Corporate education allows employees to get continuous development opportunities. Education in VR creates an environment of perpetual challenge, makes people feel more connected to their roles and encourage the development of learning culture.
- Increases the value of the brand and position the company as advanced and innovative by using high-tech training systems
Integrations with LMS
Import/export data to use get an advantage of statistics about learnings' progress in VR.
Creation of individual learning trajectories and identifying gaps in knowledge.
Learning Big Data
An opportunity to create learner's profile to guide him/her through life-long learning process.
Quality of teamwork
A possibility to unveil "hidden knowledge" – a knowledge base that a company has but that knowledge isn't recorded in any software system.
Functionality that allows teachers to combine different scenarios and change the training course in real time.
A functions that allows adding an unlimited number of students to a virtual class and provides all necessary collaborative tools.
Flexible learning environment
Teachers can create a flexible training course by reusing lecture material, students' data (progress) from other VR courses and don't slow down established work processes in the company.
Features that allows developers to add extra functionality or behavior for an object/avatar/student.
An opportunity to use multimedia effects (voice, images, video) in the development of training modules.